Wednesday, 24 August 2016

A Little Summer To Autumn Wishlist





Happy Wednesday everyone! I've got a little bonus post for you today, a selection of my fave buys for the next few months. It's kept me quite busy browsing online for all these pieces, a welcome distraction from worrying about Results Day tomorrow. I'm feeling okay about it at the moment but I've predicted that I'll have a meltdown as soon as Bake Off ends tonight. I just want it to be over to be honest so I can start concentrating on 6th Form... oh and my holiday to New York!

So if you're like me and don't have hundreds of pounds to blow on ASOS each time the weather changes, your best friends are transitional clothes. I'm talking clothes that are so versatile they can look nice all year round with boots and tights or flip flops and bare legs. I tried to pick all of these with that in mind because I've got to save for driving lessons/ a car and I'm not going to spend £20 on a bardot top that is inconvenient to wear 360 days a year. I love everything I've put into this post and I incorporated a range of prices, though I'd wait for some of them to go on sale if I were you. I'm actually looking at getting a pair of Adidas Gazelles when I'm in New York and I'm so excited about that because I've been living in Converse for the last 5 years. 

Pull & Bear are one of my favourite shops for casual fashion and it's no wonder that they feature in this post; I want to wear that Girl Gang bomber jacket while slowly taking down the patriarchy and there's nothing I love more than a cute slogan sweatshirt like the green and blue ones. Can you also tell I have a bit of a thing for embroidered items right now? That skirt is so pretty and would look awesome no matter what you wear it with. The two floaty dresses are gorgeous and the type of dress you could actually get a lot of wear out of rather, dressing it up and down. 





Burgundy Sheer Panel Skater Dress - New Look - £24.99

Grey Textured Floral Print Sweater - New Look - £14.99

Adidas Gazelle Vapour Pink White - £74.99

Black Ditsy Floral Wrap Front Mini Dress - New Look - £14.99

Slogan Sweatshirt - Pull & Bear - £19.99

Black Floral Embroidered A-line Denim Skirt - River Island - £45.00

Spot Cold Shoulder Mini Dress - Topshop - £49.00

Slogan Sweatshirt - Pull & Bear - £19.99

MOTO Cord Pini Dress - Topshop - £39.00

Suedette Lace Up Heel - New Look - £27.99

I hope you liked this little wishlist, I had a lot of fun putting it together. Let me know what your favourite items for the end of summer are in the comments!

Have a wonderful week!
Hattie xo 

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin Facebook

If you liked this post you might like these ones ...

Prom Wishlist

July Roundup

4 comments:

  1. Aaah omg I'm in love with the dark blue sweatshirt - it looks so comfy & the quote is pretty accurate :) x

    Sara’sChapters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so darling and pretty! I love your picks, especially the dresses and shoes *sigh* burgundy is my favourite colour to wear in the autumn! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! Expect a reply soon!